Fishing News


First Annual OBB Wahoo Charity Cup

The 1st annual Old Bahama Bay Wahoo Charity Cup is a new tournament centered around raising money for Leukemia & Lymphoma research and having a great weekend at Old Bahama Bay, West End, Bahamas. Lines in isn’t until November 17th and these guys already have raised over $60,000 for charity! The community is really responding well to what The OBB Wahoo Charity Cup’s doing and FishTrack is a proud supporter.

With live music from country music singer Channing Wilson and local Junkanoo, great food and beverage sponsors like Islamorada Beer Co, Papa’s Pilar Rum, Titos Vodka, and Old Bahama Bay; the week starting with the captains meeting on November 16th and ending with the awards dinner, silent auction and party after the two days of fishing on Saturday the 18th is bound to be a great time with an even greater end result for Leukemia & Lymphoma research.

The OBBWCC is a not-for-profit tournament with all proceeds going to Leukemia & Lymphoma NI. One-hundred percent of all cash donations, 20 percent of boat entry fees (remaining 80 percent goes directly to top boat payouts), and all proceeds from the raffle and silent auction items will go straight to Leukemia & Lymphoma NI. The OBB Wahoo Charity Cup has already covered all operational costs and no donations or boat entry fees will be used to cover the tournament costs allowing the funds raised to be as high as the community’s involvement makes them to be!

To read more about the OBB Wahoo Charity Cup, the charity, and to register visit their website.