Browse a collection of top new gear for the serious angler.
Pro surfer Cory Lopez chases 10-foot manta rays with a WaveJet to find...
Favorite watering holes nominated by Fishtrack experts and readers.
Fishtrack's regular roundup of highlights from the social sphere.
The making of Marc Montocchio's documentary Origin of the Sky
Watch this octopus find an interesting escape path.
Mercury's joystick control takes the guesswork out of docking.
Latest How To's
How to install a rod seat and handle on a custom fishing rod.
Follow these rigging instructions for a great wahoo bait.
How to rig a ballyhoo with wire and an O-ring for maximum versatility.
OTEC Buoy deep sea fishing charts now cover most offshore waters. When planning a fishing trip offshore, Fishtrack's comprehensive collection of the latest OTEC Buoy SST and Chlorophyll imagery and Oceanographic data will allow you to choose the best areas to fish before you leave the dock. OTEC Buoy deep sea fishing charts are updated several times each day, in order to provide OTEC Buoy fishermen the latest imagery available.
If you want to view SST and Chlorophyll for other regions, you may do so at any time by clicking "Change Region" links on the chart page or by clicking "Fishing-Charts" in the top navigation bar.
The OTEC Buoy deep sea fishing charting tool displays a Cloudfree Sea Surface Temperature Image as well as the latest Sea Surface Temperature, Chlorophyll and True Color satellite images. Users can pinpoint and precisely locate relevant OTEC Buoy deep sea temperature and chlorophyll breaks by moving the bullseye located in the center of the screen over areas of interest revealing precise lat/lon coordinates, water temperatures and chlorophyll concentration levels.
Users may also compliment OTEC Buoy SST and Chlorophyll and overlay corresponding altimetry (sea surface height anomalies), bathymetry and ocean current imagery for the deep sea fishing waters surrounding OTEC Buoy on top of any image by checking the appropriate boxes in the left navigation menu.
FISHTRACK TIP: Concentrations of bait and game-fish will often occur where OTEC Buoy SST and Chlorophyll breaks are found in proximity to deep sea structures such as ledges, banks, canyons and seamounts.
Key OTEC Buoy Deep Sea Fishing Features
- Daily cloud-free OTEC Buoy SST image for waters that provides a complete, cloud-free sea surface temperature image in all regions including OTEC Buoy and surrounding deep sea fishing waters. This is updated daily.
- Latest Satellite high-res satellite imagery- Fishermen can quickly select any shot they want from the last week in order to study the latest hi-res OTEC Buoy SST and Chlorophyll concentration and True Color Satellite shots in their region. The latest images for OTEC Buoy deep sea fishing are updated several times a day.
- Consolidated Chlorophyll/SST/True Color menus. Unlike the navigation systems used by our competitors, Fishtrack users can move between corresponding OTEC Buoy SST and Chlorophyll and True Color images without having to load a new page and re-zoom on their area of interest. Fishtrack users have the choice of viewing OTEC Buoy SST and Chlorophyll charts as a single image, 1-day composite image, or 3-day composite image. The latest single image is ideal for studying current OTEC Buoy deep sea fishing conditions, but during periods of heavy cloud cover users may also want to study a 1-day or 3-day composite image.
- Overlay ability- With one click fishermen can overlay the latest OTEC Buoy deep sea fishing Altimetry, Bathymetry and Ocean Currents data over any SST and Chlorophyll satellite image.
- Marine Weather- Fishtrack users may receive Buoyweather wind and swell forecasts for OTEC Buoy deep sea fishing waters by placing the bullseye over their area of interest and clicking the "Forecast" link under "Local Information". In addition to a 7-day wind and swell forecast, OTEC Buoy fishermen may also view the full collection of Buoyweather wind, swell, and weather charts centered on this location.