FishTrack's regular roundup of photo and video highlights from the social...
Check out the latest new products to hit the fishing world.
FishTrack's regular roundup of highlights from the social sphere.
Browse a gallery of top photos and videos entered in the April HUK Shots...
Watch the Yamaha Helm Master joystick controls in action.
An introduction to the Titans of Big Game Fishing panelists.
Titans of Big Game Fishing discuss the best times of day to fish offshore
Latest How To's
Follow these pro tips to fine-tune your kingfish trolling spread.
Use a pin rig to create the ultimate swimming dredge bait for offshore game...
How to set up and deploy downriggers for big king mackerel.
Atlantis Canyon deep sea fishing charts now cover most offshore waters. When planning a fishing trip offshore, Fishtrack's comprehensive collection of the latest Atlantis Canyon SST and Chlorophyll imagery and Oceanographic data will allow you to choose the best areas to fish before you leave the dock. Atlantis Canyon deep sea fishing charts are updated several times each day, in order to provide Atlantis Canyon fishermen the latest imagery available.
If you want to view SST and Chlorophyll for other regions, you may do so at any time by clicking "Change Region" links on the chart page or by clicking "Fishing-Charts" in the top navigation bar.
The Atlantis Canyon deep sea fishing charting tool displays a Cloudfree Sea Surface Temperature Image as well as the latest Sea Surface Temperature, Chlorophyll and True Color satellite images. Users can pinpoint and precisely locate relevant Atlantis Canyon deep sea temperature and chlorophyll breaks by moving the bullseye located in the center of the screen over areas of interest revealing precise lat/lon coordinates, water temperatures and chlorophyll concentration levels.
Users may also compliment Atlantis Canyon SST and Chlorophyll and overlay corresponding altimetry (sea surface height anomalies), bathymetry and ocean current imagery for the deep sea fishing waters surrounding Atlantis Canyon on top of any image by checking the appropriate boxes in the left navigation menu.
FISHTRACK TIP: Concentrations of bait and game-fish will often occur where Atlantis Canyon SST and Chlorophyll breaks are found in proximity to deep sea structures such as ledges, banks, canyons and seamounts.
Key Atlantis Canyon Deep Sea Fishing Features
- Daily cloud-free Atlantis Canyon SST image for waters that provides a complete, cloud-free sea surface temperature image in all regions including Atlantis Canyon and surrounding deep sea fishing waters. This is updated daily.
- Latest Satellite high-res satellite imagery- Fishermen can quickly select any shot they want from the last week in order to study the latest hi-res Atlantis Canyon SST and Chlorophyll concentration and True Color Satellite shots in their region. The latest images for Atlantis Canyon deep sea fishing are updated several times a day.
- Consolidated Chlorophyll/SST/True Color menus. Unlike the navigation systems used by our competitors, Fishtrack users can move between corresponding Atlantis Canyon SST and Chlorophyll and True Color images without having to load a new page and re-zoom on their area of interest. Fishtrack users have the choice of viewing Atlantis Canyon SST and Chlorophyll charts as a single image, 1-day composite image, or 3-day composite image. The latest single image is ideal for studying current Atlantis Canyon deep sea fishing conditions, but during periods of heavy cloud cover users may also want to study a 1-day or 3-day composite image.
- Overlay ability- With one click fishermen can overlay the latest Atlantis Canyon deep sea fishing Altimetry, Bathymetry and Ocean Currents data over any SST and Chlorophyll satellite image.
- Marine Weather- Fishtrack users may receive Buoyweather wind and swell forecasts for Atlantis Canyon deep sea fishing waters by placing the bullseye over their area of interest and clicking the "Forecast" link under "Local Information". In addition to a 7-day wind and swell forecast, Atlantis Canyon fishermen may also view the full collection of Buoyweather wind, swell, and weather charts centered on this location.