Marine and Fishing Advertising Sales Executive- Florida Based
The sales executive is responsible for serving as the customer liaison between Fishtrack.com/Buoyweather.com and the customer, organizing accounts for maximum revenue, providing regular and accurate forecasts, and closing deals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aggressive seek leads and close sales deals to the marine/fishing markets
- Target appropriate potential advertisers and respond to incoming inquiries
- Conduct extensive follow up, including sales presentations and product demos
- Negotiate deals and create customized proposals
- Manage client relationships before, during and after sale
- Ensure potential and existing clients' delight with a 100% customer service approach
- Funnel client feedback to Marketing and/or Product Managers for product enhancements
- Keep informed of current industry trends and competition
- Open and genuine personality
- Previous sales experience in the fishing and/or marine markets
- Intricate knowledge of the fishing/marine business landscape
- An articulate, compelling and engaging presentation style
- Consultative Sales Experience: Ability to interview potential clients to learn about their needs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College degree and sales experience preferred Highly motivated with at least 2 years of business experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including telephone skills.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Demonstrate proficiency with PC-based software applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, data base management, graphics, and other related applications.
Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, team members, customers, and others encountered during the course of business day.
Submit your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.