Marine and Fishing Advertising Sales Executive- Florida Based
The sales executive is responsible for serving as the customer liaison between Fishtrack.com/Buoyweather.com and the customer, organizing accounts for maximum revenue, providing regular and accurate forecasts, and closing deals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aggressive seek leads and close sales deals to the marine/fishing markets
- Target appropriate potential advertisers and respond to incoming inquiries
- Conduct extensive follow up, including sales presentations and product demos
- Negotiate deals and create customized proposals
- Manage client relationships before, during and after sale
- Ensure potential and existing clients' delight with a 100% customer service approach
- Funnel client feedback to Marketing and/or Product Managers for product enhancements
- Keep informed of current industry trends and competition
- Open and genuine personality
- Previous sales experience in the fishing and/or marine markets
- Intricate knowledge of the fishing/marine business landscape
- An articulate, compelling and engaging presentation style
- Consultative Sales Experience: Ability to interview potential clients to learn about their needs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College degree and sales experience preferred Highly motivated with at least 2 years of business experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including telephone skills.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Demonstrate proficiency with PC-based software applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, data base management, graphics, and other related applications.
Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, team members, customers, and others encountered during the course of business day.
Submit your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
As the Marketing Manager supporting our marine business, your role is to develop, oversee and execute effective customer acquisition, conversion, and retention strategies and campaigns. You work closely with Buoyweather and Fishtrack teams and management to determine campaign target audiences, develop product marketing opportunities and creative assets, and execute media buying.
- Develop on-site product marketing, and external advertising, marketing, remarketing and syndication programs and schedules.
- Collaborate to determine effective authentic messaging and creative development for fisherman and mariners.
- Provide insight and direction for the right mix of online promotion, email, and other vehicles.
- Actively monitor the overall performance of campaigns, analyze and forecast results, and report key information to team and management.
- Generate website performance analytics and reporting for the team and company.
- Occasionally attend trade and exhibitor shows, help setup and work a booth, interact with customers and potential advertisers.
- Contribute to marine advertising sales success, assisting with advertiser campaigns, event planning and management support.
- Keep management apprised of emerging digital media and advertising opportunities.
- Occasionally assist Marketing team with customer service and the execution of company events and functions.
- Experience in the Boating, Sailing or Fishing industry and/or having a passion for the ocean lifestyle is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- 2 to 3 years hands-on digital marketing experience.
- Experience with paid digital media subscriptions is a huge plus.
- Growing track-record of success in digital marketing, specifically email, landing pages, SEO, SEM and remarketing advertising.
- Experience setting success metrics, analyzing and reporting the results to leverage continuing improvement.
- Very organized and detail-oriented.
- Likes autonomy but also is effective working on teams.
- A curious mind that enjoys constantly solving problems or searching for new opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
The Marketing Manager dream job is here for the taking but here's what it's going to take from you:
1. Complete the questions below (this shows us you're serious).
2. Send us your resume and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
It's a lot to ask, so what will we do in return? If you complete the application, we guarantee that our management team will review your application and our VP, Product and Subscription Marketing will personally respond to you directly within 3 business days or less.
What are you waiting for? We look forward to hearing from you.
MARKETING MANAGER QUESTIONS - (required for consideration)
1. Why do you want the job? Why fishing and boating marketing instead all of the other exciting pursuits out there?
2. Describe the best marketing or advertising experience you ever had? Why do you think that one is the best?
3. Describe how have you successfully acquired or converted new customers in a past job?
For serious, confidential consideration, please email your resume and/or LinkedIn profile, questionnaire answers, and any other unique information about yourself to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.